Treats for Ageing Cats
NRG+ cat treats are high protein, meat-based treats with a purpose. Cat treats for the ageing cat include functional natural ingredients, hand selected to ensure your cat is getting added nutrients they may require as they age.
Active Cat Treats for Ageing Cats
- NZ grass fed lamb, lamb liver and lamb kidney
- Sunflower and Flaxseed Oils – Omega 6 & 3 oils for healthy skin and coat
- Turmeric – contains the active ingredient Curcumin which has active anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Chondroitin & Glucosamine – Maintains healthy joint and cartilage
- Milk Thistle – Liver support. Particularly important if your cat is on long term medication.
- Antioxidants – Essential for extra support in the ageing process.
NRG+ cat treats are formulated and manufactured in clean, green New Zealand. NRG+ cat treats do not contain fillers, grain, artificial colour, flavours or preservatives and are formulated by PhD qualified, registered animal nutritionists.
These treats can be added to their daily meals as a meal topper or enjoyed as a snack.
Lamb Meat, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Flaxseed Oil, Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Milk Thistle, and Antioxidants.